John A. Spear, PE – Professional Resume
- B.S. Civil Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- M.S. Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- Professional Engineer in numerous states.
- Member of American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Member of National Society of Professional Engineers.
- Twenty-five years experience in the design of food plants and food distribution facilities including bakery, meat, dairy, produce, and frozen entrees.
- Speaker at Food Plants Engineering Conference, American Institute of Baking, American Meat Institute.
- Domestic and International project experience.
- Dairy/Cheese/Ice Cream Manufacturing
- Frozen Entrees
- Meat Processing Plants
- Fresh Produce
- Bakery Manufacturing
- Automated Storage Handling Systems
- Materials Handling Designs
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST